Qualifications To Register for Testing
- To qualify for testing you must have taken at least 80% of the Broker Pre-Licensing Course (Core).
We now allow you to take your test on your own time. You will be loaded into our testing system within 3 business days of test submission. (A business day is Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm).
Registering and Taking Test:
Please note it will take 3 business days from filling out this form to take your test.
You will receive a email from our testing system with your username and password. That email will come from email@example.com.
CHECK YOUR SPAM FOR THIS EMAIL – Because it is “noreply” it sometimes goes into spam.
The exam is proctored. The system will record you during the whole exam. You must have a webcam to take this exam. If you are found cheating in anyway you will not be able to continue in the program and will not receive a refund.
You will need:
- A simple calculator
- Scrap Paper
- Pen or Pencil
You will receive your results immediately! You will also be able to review your test immediately.
If you do not pass, it is ok! We offer unlimited school testing. So don’t stress!
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org – Due to the high volume of individual inquiries, please allow 1 business day for response.
PROCESS FOR NJ SALESPEOPLE BECOMING NJ BROKERS:
- You must pass all three exams.
- Immediately after passing – SpeedExam will offer you a PDF Certificate to download. PLEASE DOWNLOAD – You will need this Certificate! You will need to send all three certificates from all three courses to the NJ Real Estate Commission with your Experience Form.
- Students must obtain Broker Eligibility Form Certificate in pdf or in an editable word doc to take State Broker Exam , you will need to send it in with your school certificates. The latest broker experience reports and waiver forms can be found directly on the NJ Real Estate Commissions website on their forms page here: http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/licensing/recforms.htm
- The Center for Real Estate Education will upload your PSI Continuing Education Credits within 2 weeks of completing your final class.
PROCESS FOR OUT OF STATE BROKERS BECOMING NJ BROKERS:
- You must submit a 90 Hour Core course waiver form. You must pass the Ethics and Office Management exams.
- Out of State Broker Students wishing to obtaining education waivers for the 90 hour course can obtain them at the link below, however there are no waivers for the two 30 hr classes Broker Experience & Education Waiver Application Form
- Immediately after passing your test – SpeedExam will offer you a PDF Certificate to download. PLEASE DOWNLOAD – You will need this Certificate! You will need to send both certificates from both courses to the NJ Real Estate Commission.
- Students will then need to fill out the appropriate Experience Report at https://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/licensing/recforms.htm and send it to the NJ Real Estate Commission with your Test Certificates.
- You will not get PSI NJ CE Credits from the Center for Real Estate Education. As you do not have a NJ license as of yet.
PLEASE NOTE! WE DO NOT PUT YOU INTO THE PSI TEST! THE NJ REC WILL GIVE YOU ENTRY INTO YOUR STATE BROKERS EXAM.