The Brokers Course for out of state Brokers consists of 2 individual courses.
Please read the 90 Hour Education Waiver Criteria for New York or Pennsylvania Broker licensees. You must obtain an Education Waiver for the 90 Hour Core Class.
Monday & Wednesdays 6pm-10pm and Fridays 9am-4pm
- 30 Hour Ethics and Agency – June 28, 2021 – July 9, 2021
- 30 Hour Office Management – July 12, 2021 – July 23, 2021
TOTAL = 60 Hours
PREREQUISITES FOR OBTAINING A NEW JERSEY BROKERS LICENSE
- 18 years of age
- High school education or the equivalent
- Out of state brokers who have held a brokers license for the immediate 3 years prior to application.
- Obtain the NJ Broker Education Waiver of the 90 Hour Core Course
- Complete the 2 approved courses totaling 60 hours
- Pass state examination
- U.S. citizenship or legal alien status
- New Jersey residency is not required
- You must complete both classes to meet state education requirement for NJ brokers license unless you have an education waiver for the 90 Hour Core class.
- You must obtain an education waiver for the 90 hour course. There is no waiver for the two 30 hr classes – Broker Experience & Education Waiver Application Form
- Students must obtain Broker Eligibility Form Certificate to take State Broker Exam. Get it after finishing the classes, you will need to send it in with your school certificates. The latest broker experience reports and waiver forms can be found directly on the NJ Real Estate Commissions website on their forms page here: http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/licensing/recforms.htm