- Hosted at our Jersey City location on the New Jersey City University campus.
Gain & Retain Clients: Effective Communication & Writing in Real Estate (Jersey City)
Wednesday, April 3rd
9am – 3pm
New Jersey City University Campus
Real estate agents don’t just help people buy and sell and their homes; they run their own brand-based business that requires a myriad of skill sets to be successful. Agents need to master mathematics, marketing, customer service, and one skill that often gets overlooked, writing and communications.
The truth is real estate agents are communicators. Whether it is communicating in person, by phone, text, email, social media – a real estate agent may spend 80% of their time in some form of communication with other individuals or groups. This class takes a look at all the different styles of writing and communication a real estate agent has to do in a normal workweek and how to be successful in each.
- The Art of the Follow-up
- Email, Text, Social Media Etiquette
- Listing Copy
- Content Marketing / Social Media Writing
- Personal Writing / Press Releases
- Writing Effective Drip Campaign Emails