- Hosted at our Jersey City location on the New Jersey City University campus.
2+2=Success: Real Estate Math Made Simple
Wednesday, April 10th
9am – 3pm
New Jersey City University Campus
Real estate mathematics can be very daunting and confusing. However, by beginning with a review of basic math skills and reinforcing what is already known, students will soon learn to apply real estate terminology and specific formulas to problems and tasks common in the real estate industry.
This course includes:
- Review of the basics
- Fractions, Decimals & Percentages
- Using Percentages in Real Estate
- Legal Descriptions and Area Problems
- Mortgage Math
- Real Estate Taxes
- Appraising & Investing Calculations
- Computations and Closing Disclosures