The full Brokers Course consists of 3 individual courses. This is where you can purchase the individual 30 Hour Office Management – Not as part of the package of all 3 courses. If you would like to purchase all three courses for a discount, click the link below.
All three courses together – $100 off
May, 17, 2021 – July 23, 2021
90 Hour Brokers Core General Course
May 17, 2021 – June 25, 2021
30 Hour Ethics and Agency
June 28, 2021 – July 9, 2021
30 Hour Office Management
July 12, 2021 – July 23, 2021
TOTAL = 150 Hours
PREREQUISITES FOR OBTAINING A NEW JERSEY BROKERS LICENSE
- 18 years of age
- High school education or the equivalent
- 3 years full-time experience as a licensed salesperson prior to taking the State Exam Broker Exam or out of state brokers who have held a brokers license for the immediate 3 years prior to application.
- Complete the 3 approved courses totaling 150 hours
- Pass state examination
- U.S. citizenship or legal alien status
- New Jersey residency is not required
- You must complete all 3 classes to meet state education requirement for NJ brokers license unless you have an education waiver for the 90 Hour Core class.
- Students wishing to obtaining education waivers for the 90 hour course can obtain them here however there is no waiver for the two 30 hr classes. Broker Experience & Education Waiver Application Form
- Students must obtain Broker Eligibility Form Certificate in pdf or in an editable word doc to take State Broker Exam and no need to get it before the class, you will need to send it in with your school certificates. The latest broker experience reports and waiver forms can be found directly on the NJ Real Estate Commissions website on their forms page here: http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/licensing/recforms.htm