Interactive Study Group is a live virtual study session that covers the national real estate topics you need to master for the online course as well as the licensing exam. There are nine different one-hour sessions covering a variety of topics. These Q&A learning events are for everyone, regardless of where you are in your coursework. Live sessions are held on Tuesdays at 8:00 pm ET.
Interactive Study Group Sessions:
1. Water Rights, Real Property, Personal Property, and Building Codes
2. Governmental Rights, Freehold and Leasehold Estates, and Encumbrances
3. Forms of Ownership, Deeds, Probate, Adverse Possession and Prescriptive Easements
4. Recording, Marketable Title, Environmental Issues, and Prorations
5. Contract Review
6. Appraisal Review
7. Mortgage/Deed of Trust Terms and Types of Loans—Conventional
8. FHA/VA Loans, Fair Housing, and Capital Gains
9. Brokerage Relationships, Agency, and Disclosure
There are no reviews yet.