YOU MUST READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS
BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE SCHOOL EXAM
There will be a link to register for the school exam by creating an account on SPEEDEXAM below.
IF YOU REGISTERED WITH THE SCHOOL BEFORE 02/28/2023: Please attach your chapter tracker to the registration page using the link below. Ensure that the form contains at least 1 date of the attended chapter and is both signed and dated before submitting.
IF YOU REGISTERED WITH THE SCHOOL ON OR AFTER 03/01/2023: Once ALL chapters on your CFREEConnect Dashboard are completed, you may follow the instructions in the final module on your dashboard – “After Completing Your Chapters: Register for School Exam”
- You must have taken 21 individual chapters plus a review class in any order.
- Your dashboard OR chapter tracker must be completed in full.
- DASHBOARD: All modules at 100%
- TRACKER: all dates written, signed, and dated.
- All testers must be PAID IN FULL and within your 1 year tuition to register for the test. If you are not paid in full or have expired, please do not register for the exam. Please contact the admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you in getting your account up to date
Your class hours will be checked in our system against your chapter dates. This process takes 3-4 business days. Once your hours are approved,
you will receive a link to take the school exam along with your email and the password you created. Please remember a business day is Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
***If you have an outstanding account balance, have not finished your class hours, or your tuition is expired – you will not be permitted into the test.***
The exam is proctored by video and Artificial Intelligence. The system will record you during the whole exam. An admin member will then review your exam. You must have a webcam and microphone to take this exam. If you are found cheating in any way you will not be able to continue in the program and will not receive a refund.
The Artificial Intelligence will flag you for suspicious activities. It will warn you that you are being flagged. These include, but are not limited to:
- Excessive movement or moving your head from the camera shot.
- Moving the device (constantly adjusting the camera)
- Walking away from the camera/out of camera view.
- Bad lighting (ie. too much light, not enough light)
- Navigating to another screen.
- Pressing any of the function (ie. f12, f4, f1) buttons on your computer.
- Books, Cameras, Phones, Calculators or any other items being used.
- Other people in the room.
- Conversation with other people in or out of the room.
- Animals or small children in the screen.
- Eating or drinking
If you are flagged too many times, the program will terminate your exam. You must wait 24 hours to retake your exam. During this time, it is review by the admin team. Upon a successful review with no cheating discovered you will be able to take the test again. There is no way to put you back into an exam when it has been terminated by the Artificial Intelligence.
**Please remember – AI/Artificial Intelligence is a computer algorithm – not a thinking person. It cannot tell if you are nervous and just moving a lot. Or if you are resting your head on the desk. It just knows you took your head out of the shot. Or are making suspicious movements. It cannot tell that it is a toddler in the screen, it just sees another person.**
Taking the School Exam:
In order to limit your flags and successfully complete the exam, please keep the following in mind:
- YOU NEED TO BE SITTING AT A TABLE OR DESK! Any review of being outside, laying on a bed/couch, changing rooms, or leaving the frame will cause your exam to be terminated.
- The proctor needs to see from the chest up. Your FULL FACE must be in view!
- No sunglasses or mask while taking the exam.
- Must be taken on a computer or laptop (tablet ok as long as it has an external keyboard – no cell phones are permitted)
- A calculator will be provided for you on the screen.
- You CANNOT USE paper & pencil.
- Remove any photos/portraits in view of the AI Proctor.
- Close window shades and turn on a light.
The calculator on the exam is a standard computer calculator. To use the calculator:
The asterisk (*) means multiplication
The backslash (/) means division
- Minimizing the browser.
- Resizing the browser.
- Open a new tab.
- Open a new program.
- Taking a screenshot. (Desktop)
- Pressing Ctrl + C.
- Pressing Ctrl + V.
- Pressing Print Screen.
- Pressing F12.
- Less visibility in the room
- Face not clearly visible
- Candidate left
- Side face found
- Another person found
- Mobile phone found
- Other objects found such as book, paper, pen, water bottle, glass etc.
Results and Next Steps:
- You will receive your results immediately! A score of 70% is passing. You will also be able to review your test immediately, even if you do not pass.
- After passing your school exam, our testing coordinator will upload your information to PSI – the state testing center – as long as we have received your QA (student info.)
It will take PSI up to 5 business days to accept you and then they will email you to register for your state exam in the PSI system.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR PSI ON YOUR OWN BEFORE GETTING THE PSI REGISTRATION EMAIL!
If you do not pass, it is ok! You will then know what you don’t know. You can return to classes and study more. We offer unlimited school testing. So don’t stress! Just go back into your testing dashboard and press “retake” after 24 hours.
Please email questions to email@example.com – Due to the high volume of individual inquiries, please allow 24 hours for response.
Now that you have read all of the instructions – you may register for your test! We are so proud of you already! Good Luck!
NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS,
YOU MAY REGISTER FOR THE SCHOOL EXAM BY
UPLOADING YOUR TRACKER AT THE LINK BELOW:
If you have a tracker, you will attach it at the link below. It cannot be larger than 800KB.
You can use a scanning app (like Genius Scan, Adobe Scan, etc.) to photo your tracker at the perfect size!
Once you are registered AND activated (remember the 3-4 business days) in the testing portal – you can take your test at any time.
The exam does not need to be scheduled, although we do recommend taking during business hours.
You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org when the account is created.
The account will not allow you to log in until your hours are approved (see above.)
UPLOADING TRACKER ISSUES:
- If your tracker is not being accepted/uploaded, you will still need to create an account at the above link to take the exam.
- Next, you MUST e-mail email@example.com with your signed and completed tracker (AFTER you create an account!)
- The body of the e-mail must contain the following: “I am sending my tracker via e-mail because the website would not accept the file. I have already created the account on speedexam.”
- If you are a previous student with us and already have an account, please e-mail your chapter tracker.
- Next, you will e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your signed and completed updated tracker.
- The body of the e-mail must contain the following: “I am sending my tracker via e-mail because I am a previous student and already have an account on speedexam.”