BUY NOW – You have one (1) year to take the course. Course takes place 4 times a year.
The Full Brokers Course Consists of 3 Individual Courses.
90-Hour Brokers Core General Course
January 9, 2023 – February 17, 2023
30-Hour Ethics and Agency (Out of State Broker Requirement)
February 20, 2023 – March 3, 2023
30-Hour Office Management (Out of State Broker Requirement)
March 6, 2023 – March 17, 2023
TOTAL = 150 Hours
PREREQUISITES FOR OBTAINING A NEW JERSEY BROKERS LICENSE
- 18 years of age
- High school education or the equivalent
- 3 years full-time experience as a licensed salesperson prior to taking the State Exam Broker Exam or out of state brokers who have held a brokers license for the immediate 3 years prior to application.
- NJ Salespeople: Complete the three (3) approved courses totaling 150 hours
- Out of State Brokers: Complete the two (2) approved 30 hour courses totaling 60 hours.
- Pass state examination
- U.S. citizenship or legal alien status
- New Jersey residency is not required
NJ Sales People who wish to obtain their NJ Brokers License:
- You must complete all 3 classes to meet state education requirement for NJ brokers license unless you have an education waiver for the 90 Hour Core class.
Out of State Brokers who wish to obtain their NJ Brokers License:
- Students wishing to obtaining education waivers for the 90 hour course can obtain them here however there is no waiver for the two 30 hr classes Broker Experience & Education Waiver Application Form
- Please note you will STILL BE TESTED on the National and NJ State specified information!! Our 21 Unit Study Videos will help!
All Broker Candidates
- Students must obtain Broker Eligibility Form Certificate in pdf or in an editable word doc to take State Broker Exam and no need to get it before the class, you will need to send it in with your school certificates. The latest broker experience reports and waiver forms can be found directly on the NJ Real Estate Commissions website on their forms page here: http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/licensing/recforms.htm