First, I want to say congratulations on passing your Center for Real Estate Education school test!
BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. PLEASE REVIEW US! IT IS THE WAY WE KEEP OUR SCHOOL GOING!
We are here for you to help you pass your state test and beyond! You are welcome to come back to classes as much as you want until you pass your State Exam – Just log on!
AFTER PASSING PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR BLUE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FROM SPEEDEXAM AND REVIEW YOUR TEST. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL ONLY BE ACTIVE FOR 2 WEEKS.
— If you would like to study from home take a look at our online study system. I highly recommend it if you got below an 80%. It has keywords quizzes, practice exams, simulated tests, and even a readiness meter to let you know if you are ready for the PSI exam. It is on sale for at least the next 2 weeks. You can see it at www.recareercenter.com/njecram. We are getting a lot of excellent feedback from this study system.
– To review your test, please go back into your speedtest account. You are able to review your test for 1 week. Also, you should download your blue certificate of completion. PLEASE NOTE: Your account will only stay active for 1 week (7 calendar days).
This is an important email. READ THE WHOLE EMAIL.
- Instructions on Taking Your NJ State Exam
- Instructions on how to take your NY real estate test
- Your NY Test Study Guide Packet
1. Instructions on Taking the NJ State Exam:
PLEASE REVIEW THE PSI EXAM INSTRUCTIONAL BULLETIN AT:
It takes 5 to 7 business days to upload you into the PSI exam system. Please allow 5-7 business days before contacting the school about next steps with PSI, the state testing system. They have been having problems with their system. So if you do not get the email (and you checked spam) – You can give them at call at 800-733-9267. PSI charges $45.00 to take the State Exam. They have testing sites throughout New Jersey. You are able to pick the time and the place that is most convenient for you.
Fingerprinting Instructions and Forms: https://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/licensing/fingerprint.html
2. NYS Test Study Guide, Forms and Instructions: