Alexander Anderson Center for Real Estate Education
High School Scholarship
The Center for Real Estate Education (CFREE) is building the future of Real Estate!
One student at a time with our Scholarship Program.
CFREE is now accepting applications for high school seniors to jump start their career in real estate. This scholarship is available to all New Jersey High School Seniors. Two full-scholarships will be offered per county. Full scholarships have a value of over $1000 and include:
- The required 75-hour pre-licensing course with a live virtual instructor, that is required by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission to sit for the Licensed Real Estate Exam
- Self-paced course review videos to aid in studying
- Self-paced Property Management Knowledge Certificate Course
- Self-paced Commercial Real Estate Course
- Self-paced Flipping and Investing Courses.
- Access to student dashboard with additional study material and discussion boards.
Winners will be chosen by a judging panel of professional real estate agents, educators, and investors. Judging panel will be looking for students who are able to demonstrate, through their essays, their interest and desire to enter the real estate industry.
The Center for Real Estate Education is a full service educational resource and training center for real estate agents across the United States. On our website, recareercenter.com, and in our state-of-the-art New Jersey facility, we offer pre-licensing courses, seminars, certifications, and podcasts to help advance your real estate career. We Make Real Estate Simple by offering flexible schedules and interactive classes taught by expert top professionals. All of our courses, online and in-person, are interactive and offer real life training.
Applications should be submitted by 5pm, June 7th, 2024.
If you have any questions about the application or process, please contact Erin Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-343-6640.
Eligibility to Apply:
- Students must be a high school senior graduating in 2024.
- Students must be 18 years or older by when they sit for the NJ State Exam. (17 year old students MAY apply)
- Current New Jersey resident and student
- Write and submit below a 1-page essay including your interest in real estate, 5-year plan, and why you should be chosen to receive the scholarship. Essays can also include personal achievements and community service involvement.
- Please attach all required documents when submitting the application.
Students do not need to be attending a university, trade school, or other undergraduate degree program to apply. Students are not required to have a minimum GPA to apply.